VitaMix Competition Winners !
WINNER of the VitaMix First Prize is Gary Bell from Victoria.
SECOND prize winners who win a copy of my 80/20 cookbook are:
Natasha McKenna from Maroubra Beach
Elena Moutzouris from West Ryde
Angela Benson from East Ipswich
Jodie Barendsen from Ballarat East
CONGRATULATIONS ! and thanks to everyone for entering.
No other kitchen appliance can give you the performance, speed, power, durability, reliability – not to mention health-enhancing benefits – that you get with the Vita-Mix. This extraordinary machine does the work of 10 kitchen appliances with no attachments! It takes on over 50 “food feats”, including four unique processes that no other single kitchen appliance can handle. The Vita-Mix TNC makes juice from whole foods in a minute, cooks soup from scratch without a stove, makes delicious, healthy ice-cream in 30 seconds and even grinds grain and kneads the dough for you in one five-minute operation. And that’s just for starters.
2011 ‘Win a Vitamix’ Competition
Terms and Conditions
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years of age and over only. Employees of The Healthy Chef and Peter Mcinnes (official Australian distributor of Vitamix) or other distributors and stockists of Vitamix and their immediate families are ineligible. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry.
3. The Win a Vitamix Competition commences on Saturday 14th MAY 2011 at 9.00am AEDT and ends on Thursday 30th June, 2011 at 5pm AEDT (the Promotion Period).
4. Entrants must have subscribed to the ” EAT THIS ” newsletter on located on the right hand side panel of the web site at www.teresacutter.com Entrants must then write Tell us in 25 words or less why you should be win a Vitamix.
Entries must be sent directly to: email@example.com
5. Entrants must include their full name, suburb, email address, postcode and contact phone number.
6. Only one entry per email address may be submitted. All entries become and remain the property of Peter Mcinnes and the healthy chef.
7. The Grand Prize winner will receive the following:
(i) 1 x Vitamix 5200
Total Grand Prize Value at up to AU$1000 (RRP) (GST included)
4 copies of the 80/20 cookbook to send out to runners up.