Power Porridge

Recipe

content

Comments
10 Responses to “Power Porridge”
  1. Sarah says:

This porridge recipe is the best! I also add a scoop of phyto pea protein powder, to increase protein and add some thickness.

2. Mike says:

My new favourite site! Sweet

3. Sara says:

This was delicious! Even my husband liked it and he’s not a fan of quinoa. I’ve made quite a few of your recipes now and they are all really easy to make and taste great. Thank you so much Teresa!

4. Erin says:

Fantastic healthy option for my husband’s favourite breakfast. He’s trying to loss of a couple of kilos and I’m trying to stick to the healthy food whilst pregnant, so we’ll love this. Thank you. Just one quick question, can you make this and then keep it in the fridge and reheat later?

5. This sounds super healthy, but it doesn’t seem paleo at all with the oats and such. Is this is still reasonably (likely) to be gluten free?

6. Julie says:

This is awesome Teresa thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful recipes.
    Julie

7. Julie says:

Love this porridge. I am wondering if you have a copy of this recipe that I can print and that has the nutritional values on it?