Win a Health Spa Holiday – Winner Announced ! Congratulations Felicity Dessewffy from Clifton Hill Victoria !
Congratulations Felicity Dessewffy from Clifton Hill Victoria. You have won the ultimate prize to Kamalaya in Koh Samui Thailand !
Where: Kamalaya (Koh Samui – Thailand)
A wellness sanctuary and holistic spa resort overlooking the pristine southern coastline of Koh Samui Thailand.
Concept: Kamalaya’s integral wellness approach is a synergy of healing therapies from East and West, a sublimely beautiful natural environment, inspired healthy cuisine, fitness and individual wellness programs.
Awards: Destination Spa of the Year in the Asia Spa Awards 2010, as well as Favourite Destination Spa – International in Spa Magazine Silver Choice Award 2010 and Favourite Spa in Thailand by SpaFinder Readers Choice Awards 2010.
Wellness programs: This spa is amazing! It offers wellness programs that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. This is the total body reset holiday we all need to have at least once a year for optimum health and wellbeing. To view programs click here: http://www.kamalaya.com/wellness-retreats.htm
Signature program: Introduction to Detox – This program enhances the body’s ability to eliminate toxins and accumulated waste and rediscover its ideal balance, which helps increase energy and vitality. It’s designed to create the foundation for optimum health, longevity and personal growth.
Fitness: Depending on what you want this place focuses on both holistic fitness such as yoga, tai chai, chi gong + pilates as well as personal training and plenty of great cardio options.
The food: Kamalaya’s Healthy Cuisine menu uses the freshest ingredients and organic wherever possible. These include a variety of local fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes and a special emphasis of high quality healthy animal products such as eggs, fish and poultry.
Why it’s heaven: because it combines a natural balance of holistic wellness with a little bit of self indulgence. Check out video of my experience: http://www.thehealthychef.com/2011/03/my-favourite-spa-kamalaya-koh-samui/
Who goes: Basically anybody interested in their health and wellbeing.
What to do: You can make your treatment and exercise schedule as busy or as laid back as you like and there is plenty of time to chill out under a palm tree sipping coconut water on the beach.
WIN A HEALTH SPA HOLIDAY TO KAMALAYA
Terms and Conditions
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years of age and over only. Employees of The Healthy Chef and Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa and their immediate families are ineligible. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry.
3. The Win a Health Spa Holiday to Kamalaya Competition commences on TUESDAY 12th July 2011 at 9.00am AEDT and ends on TUESDAY 16th August, 2011 at 5pm AEDT (the Promotion Period). THE HOLIDAY MUST BE TAKEN BY THE END OF DECEMBER 2011 and note airfare is not included in the prize.
4. Entrants must have subscribed to the “ EAT THIS ” newsletter located on the right hand side panel of the web site at www.thehealthychef.com
Entrants must then write and tell us in 25 words or fewer WHICH 5 DAY KAMALAYA HEALTH PROGRAM YOU NEED AND WHY? Entries must be sent directly to: email@example.com
TAKE ME TO KAMALAYA TO VIEW THE HEALTH PROGRAMS:
Introduction to Detox
Relax + Renew
Personal yoga Synergy
5. Entrants must include their full name, suburb, email address, postcode and contact phone number.
6. Only one entry per email address may be submitted. All entries become and remain the property of Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa and the healthy chef.
7. THE HOLIDAY MUST BE TAKEN BY THE END OF DECEMBER 2011.
8. AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRIZE.
GRAND PRIZE WINNER
The Grand Prize winner will receive the following:
Total Grand Prize Value of up to $ 4200.00
- Sharing accommodation for 5 nights for 2 people.
- Round trip transfers to Koh Samui airport and Kamalaya
- Initial Wellness Consultation 1 per person
- Body Bio-impedance Analysis (BIA) 1 per person
- 5 day wellness package each (including x3 Kamalaya cuisine meals per day; and all beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol)
- wellness gift pack
- Use of Steam Cavern, swimming pool, plunge pools and Shakti Fitness Centre
- Complimentary treatments each per day as per your specified health program.
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities
- Welcome tropical drink on arrival.
PLEASE NOTE: AIRFAIR NOT INCLUDED
How to get there: Koh Samui is serviced by Bangkok Air and Thai Airways out of Bangkok. Direct international flights are available from Hong Kong and Singapore with Bangkok air. Kamalaya is about a 45 minute drive from the airport.
Web site: for more info visit www.kamalaya.com