HEALTHY CHEF PURE PROTEIN POWDER

SHOP NOW

HEALTHY CHEF Cooking Masterclass

Screen Shot 2014-10-15 at 2.34.53 pm

I’m so excited to be presenting my Purely Delicious Cooking Masterclass series at this years Sydney + Health Expo.

I’ll be presenting 2 sessions a day and you’ll also be able to sample some of my delicious creations and products at The Healthy Chef Stand  A14. it’s going to be a massive weekend of health, fitness and fun!

Our Healthy Chef Stand will be located Just behind the Healthy Living Stage – This is where I’ll be cooking my Masterclass series !

My Cooking Masterclasses times are:

SATURDAY 18th October
10.30am
3.30pm

SUNDAY 19th October
11.30am
3.30pm

Make sure to also pop by THE HEALTHY CHEF stand (A14) and say hello and  sample our awesome new range of wholefood nutrition products. Our expert team of nutritionalists, naturopaths and athletes and myself will be on hand to answer any of your questions and help you choose the products most suited to your needs.

We will also be giving away our awesome HEALTHY CHEF WELLNESS PACKS, everything you need to support you on your wellness journey. A month’s supply of our best selling Healthy Chef Protein, Organic Super Food, Natural Immune Support, Naked Chocolat and Healthy Chef Blender Bottle.

RECIPES IN MY MASTERCLASS
Naked Chocolate Almond Mylk
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cauliflower Rice
Paleo Pumpkin Bread
Zucchini linguini with Home made basil pesto
Anti-ageing Smoothies
Raw Chocolate Cake
Organic Egg Omelette with Spring greens salsa verde

+ lots more…
PLUS I’ll answer any cooking questions.  You’ll also be able to taste test all my creations  at my Healthy Chef Stand behind the stage A14.

See you all there !
Love Teresa + Team Healthy Chef x

Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 3.18.16 pm

vitamix promo

Wellness pack Final May 2014

Comments
13 Responses to “HEALTHY CHEF Cooking Masterclass”
  1. Magdalena says:

Sounds like something that I would love to go to, if I were on the other side of the world! Good luck from Canada.

2. Della says:

I went to the Food is Medicine Seminar in Melbourne & met Pete Evans & was disappointed that you were only doing the Sydney Seminar. I would love to meet you as you are my No.1 health idol. I love your recipies & your wealth of knowledge you share with the greater world. I have always tried to eat healthy, but when I stumbled on your website, boy you have changed my life, I eat better than ever, have more energy & have a more positive outlook on life. Hope to see you in Melbourne sometime

• Hi Della – thanks so much for your kind words – you’ve made my day !!. I’m definitely planning Masterclasses for Melbourne next year. Will let you know though my web site as soon as we have it sorted ! Stay Healthy T:) x

3. Tash says:

Oh just looked up the website for the Fitness Expo where you will be giving your masterclass and it looks frightening. Full of fitness fanatics and body builders. I am interested in your event but would not be comfortable at all in that environment. eeek. Have fun. Not for me at all.

4. Joy says:

A work mate referred me to your recipes a couple of years ago. Since then I have been making changes to eat healthier and be more conscious of nutrition and the quality of produce. I’ve stepped it up lately and have lost 5kgs so far. My brother is now also a fan! We’ve just ordered the protein powders and they are absolutely delicious! Really excited to pop by the expo and view one of the cooking sessions!

5. Melissa says:

I can’t wait to meet you Teresa and see you in action!

6. Lisa says:

I agree with Della… I started my healthy eating journey a few years ago after reading “Fit Food” and my dream would be to meet and talk to you Teresa! I am trying my hardest to get myself and my three kids to the expo… Here’s hoping!!! Thank you for your inspiration, recipes, motivation and healthy lifestyle that has become my life!

7. Rebecca says:

I know quite a few people up in Singapore would love to do a masterclass with you, if you are looking for locations to come to ;-)

8. Erica says:

I just went to the fantastic Masterclass today at the Sydney expo. What an inspiration you are Teresa!!! I was in a rut and starting to fall off the healthy eating train but you have inspired me to get back on and go ahead full steam!!!
    I really loved the look and smell of your cauliflower stir fry and was wondering where I can get the recipe from on your website as I couldn’t find it in the recipes section. I’m really excited to try it and get the family to try it!!!

9. Amireh Amirmazaheri says:

Hi, Is there any chance to conduct classes again?