PROTEIN TWIN PACK - SAVE 10%

SHOP NOW

Perfect Digestive Health

Perfect Digestive Health

I’m pleased to announce the launch of my new book ‘Perfect Digestive Health“.

It’s the beginning of a new year and many of us have embarked on the journey to improve our health + wellbeing in some way or another – but did you know that all good health starts by having a healthy digestive system, as this is the primary area where we receive the goodness from the foods that we consume.  A healthy digestive system leads to a healthier body and mind.

The inspiration for this book stems from my own personal journey and the hundreds of emails I receive from people on their personal quest for better digestive health.  It began as a simple eating plan but evolved to something much greater as digestion is far from simple. As I’ve grown, I have got to know my body inside and out. I know what nurtures it and what irritates it. It’s taken a lifetime to explore my constitution of health and the many possibilities that exist to help my body function and heal.

There are many contributing factors that affect digestion and it’s a process of elimination to discover what works for you and what doesn’t. Factors such as diet, food intolerances, stress, adrenal burnout, hormones, lifestyle, emotional disposition, anxiety, chemicals, parasites, bacteria, medications, relationships and sleep will affect the state of your health and how your body works.

This book shares the most important facts on how to achieve perfect digestive health. It will show you how to make positive diet and lifestyle changes that will help to nourish and support your digestive system for life !

• Perfect Digestive Health includes a 14 day eating plan
  • Healing recipes to support digestion
  • The best foods to eat and what to avoid
  • The best supplements and lifestyle factors and much more to get you back on track.

I believe that food is most healing when it is close to it’s original state and has the properties to heal and nourish. The Healthy Chef philosophy is a realistic and sensible approach to healthy eating that will last a lifetime.
Perfect Digestive Health is available in hardcopy from our eStore as well as iTunes, Amazon + Google as an eBook.  To get my book CLICK HERE

Enjoy the journey of healthy eating with balance, wisdom and moderation.

Love Teresa x

Shot 1

shot 3

Comments
31 Responses to “Perfect Digestive Health”
  1. KarenW says:

Looks amazing Teresa – can’t wait to get my hands on one. Many people will get benefit from this book including myself.
    A great way to kick off 2015

Best regards
    Karen

2. Karla says:

Fantastic news. Have loved and used your book 80/20 for years. Really looking forward to Perfect Digestive Health.
    Perfect timing as well with the new year, new beginnings, new possibilities. You are such a healthy inspiration to many Teresa. Your work is truly appreciated :) Thankyou

3. Karen says:

Hi Teresa
    Your new book suits perfectly with my goals for 2015!
    Will this book be available at book stores?
    Thanks
    Karen

4. Sophie Smith says:

Placed my order today. Can’t wait to receive it! A great companion to the 80/20 book :-)

5. Jessica A says:

Hi Teresa, how many recipes are included in this book?

6. Margie says:

Looking forward to reading this book, looks amazing.

7. Amanda G says:

Congratulations Teresa, another great milestone for you. I too am incredibly excited by your latest publication after having recently been diagnosed with wheat, lactose and fructose malabsorption. I hope this book can provide guidance on helping me to restore good bowel health. Digestive health is so important and when it’s not functioning properly, it really does hamper everything from your mental, emotional and physical state. Thank you, your contributions to my diet have been greatly appreciated for many years now.

8. Lyn says:

Teresa, I just read thru your book and had to congratulate you, what a fantastic effort!!

Helpful, Inspiring, Educational, Timely, Achievable – and with a super presentation.

Lyn

9. Jodie says:

I have a rare metabolic condition that requires me to limit my protein intake. I love that your recipes on here have a nutritional panel, makes things easy for me! Do all recipes in your book have the nutritional panel as well?
    Fingers crossed they do, Thanks!

• Hi Jodie – you’ll love this book ! In the recipes section of the book I have a nutritional KEY rather than calories so it will display for you whether it’s high protein – gluten free etc…

10. Kristi says:

Teresa, My book arrived yesterday and I have to tell you, it’s beautiful and inspiring! Thank you for all the work that has gone into creating such an informative and concise food resource. The way you have broken the book up will make me go back time and again for reference and inspiration. My husband even commented on how beautiful the photographs are. Well done and congratulations to you and your team!
    Kristi

11. liv says:

Hi Teresa

I have severe IBS as well as wheat, gluten and lactose allergies. I am currently on an adapted FODMAP diet Does this book cover these issues and will the meal plans be appropriate for me?

Thanks :)

12. pam says:

Hi Teresa
    Do you cook or use Kefir by any chance or can your recipes be adapted for Kefir

13. Amanda says:

Hi Teresa :)
    Just wondering if the 14 day plan in the book would be suitable to follow during pregnancy?

Amanda :)

14. Felicity says:

Are many of the recipes low FODMAP and vegetarian?

Cheers,
    Felicity

• Hi Felicity – many of the recipes are designed to be low FODMAP and vegetarian and adjusted accordingly based on the foods you can eat. I always give vegetarian options on my recipes T:)

15. Thomasina says:

Hi Teresa
    Will your book help me
    I am fructose and lactose intolerant

• Hi Thomasina – the book goes through all the issues associated with digestion and how you can heal your gut naturally. This will be a great one for you to read and the recipes are specifically designed to be adapted according to what works best for your body. T:)

16. Protein UP says:

Excellent post! It’s been quite helpful. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. I am looking forward to reading your future updates.

17. Maree says:

Hi Teresa, is the 14 day eating plan in your book designed to lose weight?

18. Maree says:

Hi Teresa, is the 14 day eating plan in your new book, designed to assist w weight loss?

19. Sandra says:

Hi Teresa
    My mother has diverticulitis and associated surgeries. Looking for better food options. Will this be suitable ?

• Yes definitely Sandra – You mother will definitely find some great tips in the book as well as recipes that could assist with better food options and management around the settling of symptoms. Take care Teresa.

20. mary says:

Hi Teresa. I have cancer, not severe but all i wanted to know if your recipes will be okay, knowing they dont have sugar. I know you are not a doctor, and i dont need one,as i have one already, but i feel your recipes are clean eating and as i need to know what to have and cook that is different, i just wanted to know. Thanks

21. Rosemary says:

Hi Teresa. I’m a vegetarian who is Lactose Intolerant and Gluten Sensitive, so have found it very difficult to get both my digestive health in order, and loose weight. I’ve only been following your plan for 3 days so far, and not only does my stomach feel better than it did, but I have also lost 2.7kg!! It is amazing. I know the plan is only for 2 weeks (14 days), but can it be continued for a longer period, or would I better moving onto the 80/20 plan, or some other option? Thanks

Trackbacks
  1. […] Posts: Perfect Digestive Health – Get My New Book ! Teresa Cutter partners with InterContinental Hotels Group Detox Protein […]