PROTEIN TWIN PACK - SAVE 10%

SHOP NOW

Teresa Cutter partners with InterContinental Hotels Group

Teresa Cutter picture

I am pleased to announce a partnership with InterContinental Hotels Group, and have created a collection of sixty healthy recipes exclusively for the fourth largest full-service hotel brand in the world Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts across Asia, Middle East and Africa.

I am really excited to be able to bring a selection of my purely delicious healthy recipes to the table. Working with 68 Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts is a great opportunity to be able to support guests and help them to stay healthy, productive and energized while traveling and working overseas.

I thought having healthy meals available for meetings and conferences was a great initiative by the group and I wanted to be a part of it, and make a difference ensuring guests stay at the top of their game with healthy options that stimulates their productivity.

My healthy menu’s include breakfast, mid- morning, lunch, afternoon tea and healthy snacks and they feature a myriad of flavors from across the region.

All the dishes are designed to fill the guests up without weighing them down, helping them to perform at their very best and each item will feature fresh and healthy ingredients to energize business guests for a productive meeting.

Dishes will include, steamed white fish with ginger + turmeric, grass-fed beef bourguignon w/ cauliflower mash, poached organic chicken salad with pistachio and lemon parsley mint salsa verde or a protein rich power smoothie for breakfast made with almond milk, vanilla bean and lush berries.

So if you’re even thinking of having a meeting make sure you check out my healthy meetings menu at the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts. (available from the 4th quarter of 2015)

Stay Healthy

Teresa Cutter  :) x

Below are some images of a few of my dishes:

bircher muesli healthy chef 1

warm broccoli salad with tamari almonds_MG_7901

Gluten Free Banana-Bread-3014-

Healthy Chef Wellness Board

steamed-fish-with-turmeric-and-ginger-652x978

Lush Berry Smoothie

Comments
26 Responses to “Teresa Cutter partners with InterContinental Hotels Group”
  1. kim says:

congratulations Theresa, that is fantastic news and will be a delight for hotel visitors

2. Kim says:

This is fantastic news, congratulations! It’s about time hotels started to accommodate the healtheir dietry requirements of their enlightend guests. They seem to have been caught up in a time warp. Hopefully this trend will catch on.
    All that hard work and commitment is paying off. You are an inspiration.

3. Lauren says:

This is fantastic T! Well done to you, awesome news and makes me want to go and try the hotel even more now xx

4. Jo says:

Congratulations, Teresa, love your work!

5. Linzi says:

You Rock! Well done T. xx

6. Ayesha says:

Congratulations….. Way to go…. All the best….

7. Leanne Laing says:

Congratulations,
    I love what you do and what you stand for and share your philosophy and your recipes with my clients as well.
    Your recipes are unique and delicious, the guests at Intercontinental Hotels Group are in for a real treat!
    Regards
    Leanne

8. Jane says:

Innovative and forward thinking. Excellent news for you Teresa.

9. Debbie says:

Congratulations! Great news.

I hate not being able to find healthy options when travelling, so I think this is very much needed.

Hope it all goes well.

10. Nicole says:

Congratulations Teresa. A wonderful achievement and a fantastic idea. I hope you are a leader in this arena of change and congratulate the hotel group for taking such a great step towards global heath and well being.

11. Sharon Mathiesen says:

Congratulations Theresa, what fantastic news! The Intercontinental guests are lucky to be able to enjoy the option of such healthy and tasty food. We all know your food & recipes are delicious!

12. Nerida says:

Well done Teresa. I am a huge fan of all your recipes. ATM I have Pumpkin bread,Banana & Oat cookies in the fridge. Healthy Carrot cake in the freezer. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pumpkin,spinach and ricotta Lasagne.

I love all your books.

I know where I will be staying when I travel next.

Yours in health

Nerida. x

PS. Come to Brisbane soon.

13. Jane Beaumont says:

Great to hear we travel a lot on business and love the concept of healthy eating. Look forward to seeing your cuisine on the Menu.

14. Zonda says:

Teresa many congratulations!

I have a beautiful boutique bed & breakfast n constantly get request for gluten free healthy food & came across you some 8 months ago.

I now dont give choices n more often than not use your recipes with little ‘doctoring’ – thank you n very well done!

15. Vicki says:

Congratulations This is fantastic news for you. We can always befefit from your recipe ideas. To have them while travelling and working is now a bonus! I wish you all the best.

16. Kerrie M says:

Fantastic News Teresa and a HUGE Congratulations Teresa, what a wonderful achievement, you should be very proud of your self!

Biggest Fan
    Kerrie xx

17. Raluca Geros says:

Congratulations Teresa, what a fantastic opportunity for you and for many people out there who will get to sample some of you wonderful creations.

All the best
    Ral

18. Cathy says:

That is wonderful news Teresa. I have enjoyed cooking more since I discovered your website. It is great to know there are more healthier options when travelling so I don’t need to ‘bring my own’ as much.
    What is the first recipe that is pictured called? It looks beautiful and refreshing.
    Congratulations!!
    Cathy

19. Ruth says:

Nailed it! Congratulation! Gotta love feeding people good food!

20. Franck says:

We are excited to have you as a partner. The team at Crowne Plaza Auckland looks forward to welcoming you should your travel bring you our way.

21. Anna says:

Great news!
    All the best from Canada :-)

22. Donna Hardin says: