Cold-Pressed Wheatgrass Juice

WHEATGRASS BANNER copy 2

Check it out now in our eStore

“My 100 % Certified Organic Cold-Pressed Wheatgrass is a great way to start the day, it can help support detoxification, digestion and optimum health.” Teresa Cutter…view the studies here…

I was inspired to recreate this rejuvenating wheatgrass from my many years of growing and juicing fresh living wheatgrass. This pure juice plays an important role in my digestive wellness and makes my body feel amazing. Every morning I start my day with a morning shot of cold-pressed wheatgrass juice to help alkalize the body and give it the goodness it craves.

Our CERTIFIED ORGANIC, Cold-Pressed Wheat Grass Juice is one of the most nutritionally dense greens on earth.  Power-packed with naturally occurring nutrients including chlorophyll, beta carotene, vitamin C, B complex vitamins, amino acids, calcium, potassium and magnesium. Healthy Chef Cold-Pressed Wheatgrass is sustainably grown in the fertile volcanic soils of Utah. We harvest before the grain buds (to prevent gluten from forming – so it’s gluten free).

100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC COLD-PRESSED WHEATGRASS JUICE POWDER.
Wheatgrass juice is power-packed with naturally occurring nutrients including chlorophyll, beta carotene, vitamin C, B complex vitamins, amino acids, calcium, potassium and magnesium.Wheatgrass juice is a natural anti-inflammatory and can help support detoxification, weight loss, skin health, digestion and optimum health.

Ingredients
100% Certified Organic Cold-Pressed Wheatgrass Juice Powder.

Benefits

• Cold-Pressed
  • Supports Digestion
  • Supports Detoxification
  • Boosts Metabolism
  • High in Chlorophyll
  • Alkaline
  • Plant based / Vegan
  • Suitable for The Whole Family
  • Gluten Free
  • Dairy Free
  • No Added Sugar
  • No Preservatives
  • Non GMO
  • 100 % Raw
  • No Fillers
  • All Natural
  • ACO Certified Organic
  • Purely Delicious

How to enjoy

• Combine 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) cold-pressed organic wheatgrass powder into 1 glass (250  of filtered water. Stir well (or shake in a jar) until blended. Drink immediately and enjoy every morning to help you get started for your day. Add a squeeze of lemon
  • Add to your favourite cold-pressed juice, protein shake or smoothie.
  • Add to cold pressed salad dressings for a nutritional boost to your salads.
  • Enjoy everyday morning + night !
    Click here to visit our eStore

wheatgrass down size

Comments
16 Responses to “Cold-Pressed Wheatgrass Juice”
  1. Wendy Donovan says:

what does it taste like?

• Hi Wendy – The taste is clean and refreshing…..which is why I love it ! I like to have mine in a large glass of water in the mornings and I also like to add a squeeze of lemon. Best to shake it up in a blender bottle or glass jar then enjoy. Hubby likes his more concentrated…like you get in a juice bar. So I use less water…say 60 ml and shake as above. It’s also lovely added to other green juices, smoothies. T:)

2. Sandra says:

Hi Teresa, Is there anywhere to buy the wheatgrass powder in shops around sydney to avoid postage costs?
    Many thanks
    Sandra

3. Sue says:

I’d like to try this, I currently alternate mornings between a glass of Natural Immune Support and next day a glass of Organic Super Food. Would you suggest then the third morning having a glass of the Wheatgrass?

Love love love your recipes and products.

Sue

• Hi Sue – you don’t need to alternate…enjoy them every day. I like to have my wheatgrass with a squeeze of lemon in the morning….A superfood as part of breakfast and my immune support in the evening to repair the body when I sleep. Hope this helps. T:) x

4. Angela says:

Hi Teresa

What is the price of the wheatgrass powder?

5. Angela says:

Sorry Teresa, I just saw the price.

6. Esther says:

Hello Teresa,
    There is no mention in the information sheet of the place of origin of the wheatgrass juice from which the powder is produced. Would you please advise. Thank you.

• Hi Esther – Yes I’ve mentioned it in the copy…..Healthy Chef Cold-Pressed Wheatgrass is sustainably grown in the fertile volcanic soils of Utah. We harvest before the grain buds (to prevent gluten from forming – so it’s gluten free).
      We pack it here in Australia in a certified organic facility under strict conditions and then dispatch from The Healthy Chef warehouse all over Australia, NZ and the USA. T:)

7. Sarah says:

Just wondering what your thought are regarding wheatgrass and the paleo lifestyle?
    From reading wheatgrass seems to be an amazing source of nutrition that everyone should include in their diet.
    Thanks
    Sarah

8. Sally says:

I purchased this a few weeks ago and for years have been suffering IBS. Each morning before work I’ve been having this in my smoothies together with your antioxidant powder the last two weeks and I love it. It’s helped Keep me regular and using both in my smoothies keeps me full until lunch. I feel a lot better.
    Sally

9. Annie Harrison says:

Hi Teresa just wondering if you can explain how the Wheatgrass differs to the Superfood.

I love your recipes and your Natural Immune Support.

Anne

• Hey Annie,

You are able to find out more about The Healthy Chef products through the Shop :) The Organic Superfood is a delicious combination of antioxidant rich fruits and vegetables to provide a wonderful nutrient boost. The Organic Wheatgrass powder, is the organic wheatgrass juice which has been dehydrated – this has higher nutrient levels than leaf. Wheatgrass is also rich in nutrients and naturally supports detoxification.

Enjoy!