THE PERFECT PROTEIN TO REACH YOUR GOALS

SHOP NOW

Healthy Chef Launches in USA

USA flag
Healthy Chef Launches in USA

I’m so excited to announce that I have now launched my Healthy Chef range of purely delicious functional whole foods in the USA.

Completely natural and with no additives or fillers, The Healthy Chef Functional Food Range has attracted a loyal following in Australia + New Zealand, and due to popular demand is now available in the USA via The Healthy Chef eStore.

Our warehouse is based in California so orders will be directly distributed and delivered quickly and cost effectively to your door anywhere in the USA !

We pride ourselves on creating the highest quality and purest whole food, nutritional products in the world, to support optimum health + wellbeing.

We start with the highest quality raw ingredients, no by-products, just pure whole foods. All of our products are cold processed to preserve protein structure, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, free from chemicals, preservatives, fillers, artificial sweeteners, gums, sugar, vegetable oils, GMO and soy.

For more information and to visit our eStore HERE
Click on the USA flag at the top of the web site and you can start ordering.

wellness-pack-pea-protein-554x320

Comments
15 Responses to “Healthy Chef Launches in USA”
  1. TANIA says:

So excited to hear about launching in the USA!!! When can we start ordering? I have been following your page as well and would be interested in fly over for a cooking class if it is something offered for anyone.

Love you recipes and have enjoyed sharing with friends and family.

T. Wade

2. Anita says:

This is fantastic news as I will be moving there in 3 weeks!

3. Kathleen says:

Wil you be able to ship to Canada? I just moved here from Australia and am missing your products so much

4. Massive congratulations to Teresa. What an amazing product you have and your support team is outstanding. Well done.

5. Woohoo! Your cake recipes look divine.

6. Rachel Kenworthy says:

Congratulations Teresa. Your products are fantastic.

7. Ella says:

Congratulation Teresa
    I’ve been following and using your recepies for few years. I would love to buy your products as well. Have you considered to get a kosher certification?

8. Maria Oliveira says:

Cingrats

9. Anna says:

YES!!!! I’ve never ordered because it would be much to expensive, but not anymore! So great to hear!

10. Shari Hill says:

I am so very happy we can now order from your California location…I cannot wait!
    Thanks!

11. Tracey says:

Thank you for making this available in the US. I just received my first delivery and it makes me feel good and… Closer to home! xx

12. Miriam says:

Hi Teresa –
    I’m an avid fan as are many of my friends.
    I would LOVE to buy your products. To follow up on Ella’s comments, is there any chance you would consider getting kosher certification?