DETOX FOR SPRING ORGANIC WHEATGRASS

SHOP NOW

Purely Delicious Product Tasting at The Healthy Chef HQ, Sydney!

BOOK-SIGNING-blog

The Healthy Chef team and I have been busy preparing some exciting events and products for the rest of the year that we can’t wait to share with you!

One of these will be a little product sampling + demonstration of my delicious superfood and protein blends next Thursday evening.

I’d love you to come and enjoy some treats full of wholefood goodness. I will also be answering any questions you might have on health, food and nutrition. Or, just come in and say hi!

WHERE IS IT?

The Healthy Chef HQ
4 Collins Street, Surry Hills, Sydney

WHEN?

Thursday, 19th May
6pm to 7.30pm

COST: FREE!

RSVP: Bookings are essential. CLICK HERE to book your spot today.

Looking forward to seeing you! As a thank you, you’ll also receive a complimentary gift with any purchase on the night.

Stay healthy,

Tx ☺

Comments
14 Responses to “Purely Delicious Product Tasting at The Healthy Chef HQ, Sydney!”
  1. Maddy Chapman says:

I make your smoothies every morning, and would love to come along and hear you speak and demonstrate some of your new smoothies/recipes.

2. Gina Onley says:

QLD………Brisbane loves you too, any chance of a visit?

3. Anna says:

Hi, notice your event for the 19th of May is sold out. Please get in touch if you have any cancellations as my partner and I would love to go!
    Thanks :)

4. Cheryl says:

Hi Teresa, I was so looking forward to coming tonight, I wanted to find out a lot more about your ‘Super Food’ and Pea Protein but didn’t realise I had to book in and now see you are sold out. Is it still possible to come along. Cheryl

5. Cheryl says:

Many thanks to you and your team for such an informative night last night and what a cool workplace you have. I didn’t get a chance to taste your velvet cake but everything else was delicious. I now have a much better understanding of your different products, bought a few things and now ready to try a few things out!!!
    Could you please tell me where I can find the receipt for your ‘lemon protein balls’.
    Thanks again,
    Cheryl

• Hi Cheryl, the recipe for the Lemon Delicious Balls is exclusive to our App, which can be downloaded for your Phone or tablet. It contains over 160 recipes, many of my favourites and it is great to take to the markets as you can tick off ingredients as you go. Thanks for joining us last night! Tx

6. Sophie says:

thanks for a lovely evening! Your food was amazing. I unfortunately didn’t get a chance to try your hubby’s breakfast smoothie but would love to re-create it at home. Could you please tell me where I can find the recipe?
    Thanks!
    Sophie

7. Sindy says:

Are there any of these events scheduled for Sept? I am in Sydney from 12th to 16th and would love to come along.

• Hi Sindy, feel free to pop by our office between 9-5 monday to friday and myself or my team will give you some tastings of product you would like to try. For other events etc….sign up to our newsletter as we always let our customers know first up with cooking masterclasses and events. T:)