The Healthy Chef creates the finest, organic functional food products and services to support optimum health and wellbeing. We believe that HEALTH COMES FIRST , so our products are specifically designed to be as pure as nature intended. They are made in Australia fromthe finest wholefood ingredients and free from gluten, fillers, gums and sugar. We are passionate about health, we love food, we strive for simplicity and exist to inspire nourish and delight.
Want to join The Healthy Chef Team?
The Healthy Chef team is always growing and keeping an eye out for brilliant people to join the team! If you have a strong interest in supporting behind the scenes, have a passion for wellbeing, and mega drive to succeed in a small business environment, I want to hear from you!
(FULL – TIME OR FREELANCE)
We are looking for a mid-level graphic designer on a freelance or full time basis to help maintain the high bar for creative excellence across our company.
– Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.
– Professional and focused.
– Absolute attention to detail.
– Strategic thinker who can work autonomously.
– Able to work under pressure.
– Impressive folio that proves you’ve got talent.
– Friendly, loves working collaboratively.
– Digital + print design experience.
– Design, updating and maintenance of The Healthy Chef website and other online and print material including brochures, print advertising campaigns etc.
– Create beautiful, classic brand identity systems.
– Communicate strong rationale for your concepts.
– Provide constructive feedback to your own and others work.
Based out of our office in Surry Hills.
If you would like to know more, please drop us and email: [email protected] and tell us all about yourself and why you are suited for the position.
Please include your CV with a cover sheet, contact information, previous work history and references. Take your time to curate your selection – we are looking for something special, not how fast you respond to this ad.