We Are Hiring
PR & Marketing Co-Ordinator – Full-Time
We are looking for a people person with a can-do attitude to join our media team.
This is a great entry level opportunity for the right person to showcase their Communication, PR and Marketing skills and work with a passionate and dedicated team in the health and wellness industry.
The position offers the unique opportunity to be involved across a variety of projects, such as product launches, cooking masterclass’s and PR events for our self-published cookbooks.
This is a full-time position located at our Sydney HCHQ in Surry Hills.
4 Collins Street, Surry Hills Sydney NSW.
Your duties will include:
- Editing and writing new content.
- Creating & co-ordinating PR & Media releases.
- Co-ordinating the weekly newsletters and promoting HC events.
- Website management, updating online content.
- Assisting with cookbook publications and App updates.
- Assisting in the kitchen with prep for photoshoots.
- Developing & implementing strategies to on board new subscribers.
- Assisting the Media Manager in all areas of marketing and social media.
You will have:
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or industry experience.
- A passion for healthy cooking.
- Experience in the health & wellness or communications industry.
- A current drivers licence.
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings for events and expos.
The drive to succeed:
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- Desire to excel and succeed
- Actively live and breathe The Healthy Chef culture and lifestyle.
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement (goal –oriented)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature.
- You’re a natural multi-tasker.
If you would like to know more about this position, please email your CV to [email protected] and tell us all about yourself and why you are suited for the position.
NOTE: Applicants under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
The Healthy Chef creates the finest, organic functional food products to support optimum health and wellbeing.
We believe that HEALTH COMES FIRST, so our products are specifically designed to be as pure as nature intended. They are made in Australia from the finest wholefood ingredients and free from gluten, fillers, gums and sugar.
We are passionate about health, we love food, we strive for simplicity and exist to inspire nourish and delight.
We believe in self-empowerment, positive inner-development and living a life of anything is possible – Teresa Cutter – The Healthy Chef