PROTEIN TWIN PACK - SAVE 10%

SHOP NOW

HOW TO LOSE MORE FAT ON THE 80/20 LOW-CARB DIET

So what exactly is The 80/20 Diet? I designed this lifestyle based on my life as both a chef and fitness figure competitor when I needed to shred body fat and sculpt my body. The philosophy is straight forward: Fill your plate with antioxidant-rich wholefoods 80 per cent of the time, and enjoy your favourite, slightly less nutritious foods for the remaining 20 per cent. No ingredients or food groups are off-limits in The 80/20 Diet. Instead, the attention is placed on... Read More

SECRETS TO BETTER GUT HEALTH EVENT – BOOK HERE

Looking to take charge of your gut health? What are the symptoms and signs of unhappy gut? And how do you manage and heal it? Due to popular demand, this unique masterclass is back! You will learn how to make a variety of foods that are rich in pre and probiotics, such as my simple bone broth, sauerkraut, cultured natural and vegan yoghurts and gluten- free bread. I will also showcase a few simple dishes that I love to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I’ll also discuss... Read More

Watch Me Make Hummingbird Cake!

Last weekend I hosted my lovely High Tea event showcasing my NEW organic tea collection. I also whipped up my popular Hummingbird Cake – a tropical spring baking recipe exclusive to The Healthy Chef Recipe App! It was a lovely afternoon where I talked about the amazing health and wellbeing benefits of all my 9 hand-crafted organic tea blends. The Healthy Chef team and I prepared a selection of decadent, healthy high tea treats such as Olive Oil Pound Cake, Chocolate Chip... Read More

The Drink Of The Samurai: Matcha

Matcha Tea is the champion of green tea and uses the young leaves of green tea that have a higher concentration of antioxidants. This means that it’s a potent superfood powder that’s great for your health. Throughout history monks, samurai warriors, and Japanese royalty have enjoyed Matcha as part of their daily routines. Buddhist monks, for example, have used Matcha for centuries to help keep them mentally focused, and to give them a mild, long-lasting energy boost during... Read More

How To Get Glowing Skin

I believe that food is most healing when it has properties to repair and nourish the body, while still being purely delicious to eat. Unfortunately, many people can get caught up on the latest superfood or diet trend that they can overlook the simplest ingredients necessary for vibrant health and glowing skin. One of these is protein. Protein is the key nutrient for ageless, beautiful skin. Your skin, hair and nails are made up of protein, so it’s important to include it in... Read More

My Favourite Anti-Ageing Superfoods

We all know that too much sugar, saturated fat, processed foods and alcohol can cause chronic inflammation, which is the body’s way of addressing imbalances and illness in the body. In turn, this can speed up the ageing process and leave you feeling run down and tired. This is why I’m a big advocate of getting my anti-ageing nutrients from the foods I eat. When I’m eating good food, looking after myself and keeping my stress levels under control, it’s reflected in... Read More

What I Eat For Gorgeous Skin and Hair

As I age, I’m all about nourishing my body, stressing less and having more ‘me’ time. I also think that every meal and every drink is an opportunity to fight ageing naturally, without having to resort to extreme makeovers or expensive facials or serums. Long before I launched my own range of superfood and protein blends, I’ve always believed that the health of your skin and hair is a reflection of your overall diet. That’s why I’m so passionate about creating recipes... Read More

7 WAYS TO LOSE WEIGHT

Here’s my latest article for fitness first magazine and a few weight loss tips from my new book 101 ways to lose weight. Click on the image to read all about it.  Read More