Win A Healthy Chef Wellness Pack – see the winners
Thanks so much for entering my HEALTHY CHEF WELLNESS COMPETITION ! We had hundreds of entries to sort from and test – both for taste and wellness benefit. I will be announcing one winner each week for the next 3 weeks and posting their health giving recipes on the healthy chef.
The first of the winning entries was from Stephen Paul Cooper from Queensland. We loved the simplicity of his recipe as well as the healing benefit it had on the body. Congratulations Stephen !
Stephens immune boosting recipe is at the end of this post. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did here at Healthy Chef Headquarters. T:)x
The third winning entry was by Caroline Beaumaris from Singapore for her Superfood Pesto. See the recipe
There is something magical this time of year. The air’s a littler crisper, the water a little cooler and the sun a little lazier to rise…what a perfect recipe for invigoration!
This is the ideal time of year to focus on your personal goals and realign yourself with the ebbs and flows of nature. We at The Healthy Chef focus on SIMPLICITY, PURITY and NATURE. Precisely how we should approach our health- keep it simple, nourishing, natural and invigorating! To welcome the cooler months with open arms, we want to giveaway an exciting prize pack to support you on your wellness journey.
WHAT YOU WIN:
The Grand Prize winner will receive:
A month’s supply of wholefood wellness to enjoy every day and feel revitalised!
Valued at over $250.00
The Wellness Pack includes:
2 x Healthy Chef Protein (you can choose our Pure Native WPI or Organic Pea Protein)
Our WPI is Grass fed, cold filtered, sugar + lactose free.
Our Organic pea is vegan, raw, dairy + sugar free free.
Both are scented with organic vanilla bean and suitable for sports recovery, weight management and optimum health + wellbeing.
1 x Organic Super food
A delicious blend of ten organic fruit + vegetables providing nutritional support for optimum health. Has a delicious taste of wild berry that will nourish your body with vitality.
1 x Natural Immune Support
A wholefood blend of naturally occurring vitamin C + D with antioxidants to help regulate immune function and fight disease. Scented with organic orange + ginger – the perfect natural anti-inflammatory.
1 x Healthy Chef Blender Bottle
Say “Hello” to smooth – great-tasting drinks ! Includes a surgical grade stainless steel wire whisk. Perfect for protein drinks, smoothies + shakes and your everyday water bottle.
1 x 101 Ways to Lose Weight + Better Health
A book that will inspire you to improve your health and wellbeing through the food that you eat and the choices you make. The perfect motivation you need to get back on track.
We have 3 Wellness Packs to give away.
HOW TO ENTER:
It just takes 4 steps:
1. Send us your favourite wellness recipe that keeps you healthy and feeling great when the cold weather sets in. It could be a power porridge, a delicious soup a hot chocolate, smoothie or any recipe that makes you feel great !
2. Accompany your recipe with an inspiring original photo (less than 1 MB) of your awesome recipe.
3. Email your entry and contact details to:
4. Subscribe to the healthy chef newsletter. (if you’re already subscribed you can enter no probs)
Ensure you read full details in the method of entry below: Only one entry per person.
Terms and Conditions
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to anyone aged 18 years of age and over only. Employees of The Healthy Chef and their immediate families are ineligible. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry. This competition is open to all Australian and international subscribers of the healthy chef.
3. The competition commences today – FRIDAY 11 th APRIL 2014 at 7.00am AEDT and ends on FRIDAY 25 th APRIL (Anzac Day) 2014 at 5pm AEDT (the Promotion Period).
4. Entrants must have subscribed to my healthy chef newsletter, located on the top right hand side of the web site at www.thehealthychef.com.
5 Entrants must then WRITE IN AND SUBMIT THEIR FAVOURITE WELLNESS RECIPE AND PHOTO that keeps them healthy and feeling great ?
Entries must be sent directly to:[email protected]
6. Entrants must include their full name, address, email address and contact phone number.
7. All entries become and remain the property of the healthy chef.
8. The 3 winners prize will be announced after the competition has ended – please allow up to 2 weeks for judging and for us to test the recipes.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !
Love Teresa x
THE HEALTHY CHEF WELLNESS PACK
LEMON + GINGERSNAP TEA
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 teaspoon of fresh ginger finely grated
1/2 teaspoon of fresh turmeric finely grated
1 very small pinch of cayenne
2 cups fresh boiled filtered water
Combine the lemon juice, ginger, turmeric and cayenne into a large mug or tea pot.
Pour over freshly boiled filtered water.
Steep for 3 minutes.
Sip slowly and feel the healing benefits infuse into your body.
Sweeten to taste if desired with your choice of manuka honey or stevia.
1/2 Cup Raw Buckwheat Groats
1 1/2 Cups of Filtered Water
Super Food Sprinkle :
1 tbsp Hemp Seed
1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1 tbsp Bee Pollen
2 tbsp Gogi Berries
2 tbsp Coconut Flakes
2 tbsp Pepitas
1 tbsp Linseed
1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
Plus a Big Dollop of Organic Coconut Milk/Cream (I keep mine in the fridge so it thickens) and Some Fresh Fruit (I generally use Banana, Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries!!!
Hope you love my Super Power Packed Porridge – I Know I do :-)
Notes: you can also use 1 full cup of either quinoa or buckwheat if you don’t have both.