How To Enjoy Healthy Chef Protein + Organic Superfood – Watch the Video !

Check out my video on the 3 best ways I love to use my Healthy Chef Protein and Organic Superfood.

14 Responses to “How To Enjoy Healthy Chef Protein + Organic Superfood – Watch the Video !”
  1. Tiffany says:

Loved this video .. Thanks .. I use your pea protein & superfoods mix all the time .. More cooking videos please :)

2. Susie G says:

Wow – great timing! I just received my chocolate pea protein and superfoods today and popped over to your site to get some ideas on how to use – these videos are perfect! Thanks so much Teresa :-)

3. Carole says:

Great video Teresa –very helpful. Just wanted to know what food processor you were using and/ or can you also do that mix for the power balls in the Vitamix. Thanks

• Hey Carole – to make my chocolate protein balls I used my Robot Coupe food processor….its a commercial grade food processor that I’ve owned for the past 15 years and it’s amazing for all those hard do do chores. You can not make these in a Vitamix….as the dates will seize up the machine. T:) x

4. Carole says:

Thanks yes when I try anything with dates they do tend to clog it all up. I have just made your blueberry jam in the fridge now for the almond scones I will bake tomorrow. x

5. Janice says:

Hi – can you recommend a blender that can be used for your recipes at home? (ie: if the Vitamix is unsuitable, what type is suitable?) thanks.

6. Caitlin says:

Is it possible to pick up your pea protein and superfood powder instead of getting it delivered? Thank you :)

7. Renae says:

Just mixed a tablespoon of your Super Food into a tub of 5am organic coconut yoghurt, oh my lord, divine!!!!! Thanks for a great product.

• Bec angus says:

Oooh I’m definitely going to get some now! Her protein powder is great too – like how it’s not full of any nasties like most products out there

8. olivia says:

Just ordered your books and superfood powder. So excited. Your an amazing chef Teresa!

9. Bec angus says:

Yum! So easy and yet so super healthy and nutritious :) I’ll be trying these for sure… (Maybe not all at once though!

10. Oriana says:

The whole orange that you added to the protein powder smoothie, was it boiled first or is it straight out of the fruit bowl? I’m just wondering if it would blend down rind and all if it’s not cooked first. Thanks