How To Enjoy Healthy Chef Protein + Organic Superfood – Watch the Video !

WEB BANNER

Check out my video on the 3 best ways I love to use my Healthy Chef Protein and Organic Superfood.

Comments
13 Responses to “How To Enjoy Healthy Chef Protein + Organic Superfood – Watch the Video !”
  1. Tiffany says:

Loved this video .. Thanks .. I use your pea protein & superfoods mix all the time .. More cooking videos please :)

2. Susie G says:

Wow – great timing! I just received my chocolate pea protein and superfoods today and popped over to your site to get some ideas on how to use – these videos are perfect! Thanks so much Teresa :-)

3. Carole says:

Great video Teresa –very helpful. Just wanted to know what food processor you were using and/ or can you also do that mix for the power balls in the Vitamix. Thanks

• Hey Carole – to make my chocolate protein balls I used my Robot Coupe food processor….its a commercial grade food processor that I’ve owned for the past 15 years and it’s amazing for all those hard do do chores. You can not make these in a Vitamix….as the dates will seize up the machine. T:) x

4. Carole says:

Thanks yes when I try anything with dates they do tend to clog it all up. I have just made your blueberry jam in the fridge now for the almond scones I will bake tomorrow. x

5. Janice says:

Hi – can you recommend a blender that can be used for your recipes at home? (ie: if the Vitamix is unsuitable, what type is suitable?) thanks.

6. Caitlin says:

Is it possible to pick up your pea protein and superfood powder instead of getting it delivered? Thank you :)

7. Renae says:

Just mixed a tablespoon of your Super Food into a tub of 5am organic coconut yoghurt, oh my lord, divine!!!!! Thanks for a great product.

• Bec angus says:

Oooh I’m definitely going to get some now! Her protein powder is great too – like how it’s not full of any nasties like most products out there

8. olivia says:

Just ordered your books and superfood powder. So excited. Your an amazing chef Teresa!

9. Bec angus says:

Yum! So easy and yet so super healthy and nutritious :) I’ll be trying these for sure… (Maybe not all at once though!