Looking to take charge of your gut health?
What are the symptoms and signs of unhappy gut? And how do you manage and heal it?
Due to popular demand, this unique masterclass is back! You will learn how to make a variety of foods that are rich in pre and probiotics, such as my simple bone broth, sauerkraut, cultured natural and vegan yoghurts and gluten- free bread. I will also showcase a few simple dishes that I love to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I’ll also discuss the best sources of prebiotics and probiotics and give you practical tips on how to improve your gut health which is linked to so many health issues. In this session, there will also be tastings and some healthy gut-loving snacks.
- The symptoms of an unhappy gut and the causes/risk factors.
- How to heal your gut naturally through lifestyle and the foods you eat.
- The importance of prebiotics and probiotics.
- Top superfoods, including fermented foods to support perfect digestive health.
- Foods to avoid and some options on what to eat instead.
- Q+A discussion.
Every ticket will also include a signed copy of my book Perfect Digestive Health valued at $34.95 that you can use for yourself or give to a loved one. I look forward to seeing you all there for an inspiring power-packed session.
You might wish to bring notepad and pen. Every guest will receive a copy of Perfect Digestive Health and a copy of all the recipes demonstrated. Please note: this event will be live streamed.
WEDNESDAY, 4TH OCTOBER
5.30 pm – 7.30 pm