PROTEIN TWIN PACK - SAVE 10%

SHOP NOW
+ the healthy chef +

SECRETS TO BETTER GUT HEALTH EVENT – BOOK HERE

• By
  • Teresa Cutter

Looking to take charge of your gut health?

What are the symptoms and signs of unhappy gut? And how do you manage and heal it?

Due to popular demand, this unique masterclass is back! You will learn how to make a variety of foods that are rich in pre and probiotics, such as my simple bone broth, sauerkraut, cultured natural and vegan yoghurts and gluten- free bread. I will also showcase a few simple dishes that I love to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I’ll also discuss the best sources of prebiotics and probiotics and give you practical tips on how to improve your gut health which is linked to so many health issues.  In this session, there will also be tastings and some healthy gut-loving snacks.

TOPICS COVERED:

• The symptoms of an unhappy gut and the causes/risk factors.
  • How to heal your gut naturally through lifestyle and the foods you eat.
  • The importance of prebiotics and probiotics.
  • Top superfoods, including fermented foods to support perfect digestive health.
  • Foods to avoid and some options on what to eat instead.
  •  Q+A discussion.

Every ticket will also include a signed copy of my book Perfect Digestive Health valued at $34.95 that you can use for yourself or give to a loved one. I look forward to seeing you all there for an inspiring power-packed session.

You might wish to bring notepad and pen. Every guest will receive a copy of Perfect Digestive Health and a copy of all the recipes demonstrated. Please note: this event will be live streamed.

WEDNESDAY, 4TH OCTOBER

5.30 pm – 7.30 pm

BOOK HERE

GREEN JUICE DOWN SIZE copy

17 Comments

Comments
17 Responses to “SECRETS TO BETTER GUT HEALTH EVENT – BOOK HERE”
  1. Sarah says:

Hi Teresa

I would love to attend your gut health event! But I live in Melbourne…

Is there any chance you might be coming to Melbourne to run this event in the future?

2. Kim says:

Hi theresa, this event sounds amazing and just what I need. Will you be running another event in the near future, I would love to learn all this information? I’m so fissspointed I missed out as I’ve just checked my emails. Thanks. Kim

3. Elaine Killen says:

When are you coming to Brisbane Theresa?

• Not sure Elaine….at this stage our events are being held in Sydney which is our Headquarters in Surry Hills…maybe it’s time for a weekend get away to Sydney !

4. Gi says:

Disappointed to miss out
    Hope you run another session

5. Gay Whillans says:

Hi Theresa,
    I am very interested in attending as I have had a long life of gut problems. Can you let me know if you ever hold these functions in Brisbane or the Gold Coast. I love all the information in your emails. I was also wondering if you could send a few samples of your teas, especially matcha tea.
    Many thanks
    Gay

6. Ella says:

Hey Teresa,

So gutted I missed out on this! Any chance of you doing any more of these?

Ella

7. Aj says:

Hi Teresa – will there be any more classes in July?

8. Carmel Lucci says:

Hi Teresa, oh i missed out too. Im definitely in on the nwxt class 😊

9. Liz says:

Hi Teresa
    How about considering an on line course for those of us who dont live in Sydney?
    Liz